DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to the data processing by law firm Dr. Velke, Hanauer Landstraße 126-128, 60314 Frankfurt, Germany, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +49 (0)69 – 153 240 260, Fax: +49 (0)69 – 153 240 269.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, the browser that is used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website, from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The specified data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure an easier connection to the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case shall we use the stored data to identify users.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure referred to in Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that they have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- a legal obligation exists for the disclosure referred to in Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is required by law in accordance with Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relations with you.
4. Rights concerned
You have the right:
- request information on the personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 DSGVO. You can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of your data, if these have not been collected from us;
- request without delay the rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 16 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Article 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to require in accordance with Article 18 DSGVO to restrict the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or have appealed against processing in accordance to Article 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Article 20 DSGVO to obtain your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-legible format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Article 7 (3) DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to the competent regulatory authority in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the competent regulatory authority of your usual location or workplace or our office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO insofar as there are reasons for your situation. If you wish to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
6. Data Security
We also use appropriate technical and organizational safety systems to protect your data against manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our safety systems are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Topicality and amendment of this Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection Statement is currently valid and has the status of Mai 2018.